Named after founder Prue Freeman's late brother, a true Australian cowboy whose life was devoted to the land and whose legacy inspires much of the menu, Timmy focuses on prime grass fed meats and childhood inspired small plates, in addition to our current Aussie brunch.
Located in Nova, Victoria's newest upscale development, ironically positioned just a few footsteps from where we first started back in 2012.
Timmy holds 150 covers and is set over two floors with an alfresco extended outdoor seating area, all of which moves effortlessly from casual coffee spot to buzzing evening bar and restaurant. Extensive local craft beers are served alongside an almost all Australian natural wine list and innovative cocktails in our all day-bar.
Dishes Look out for:
- Our grass fed, slow reared steaks which are aged for 28 - 60 days dependent on their cut by local Bermondsey (Aussie born) Butcher & cooked to perfection over the Josper's 500 degree coals (Even available at brunch in the form of Steak & Eggs w broken crispy rice, mushrooms, fried eggs & chimichurri)
- Raw betel leaves filled with papaya, coconut, cashew, chilli & mint
- The spicy tuna tostadas w avocado & yuzu cream
- The giant chicken parmigiana made up of panko crusted chicken schnitzel, prosciutto, crushed tomatoes, burrata, house salad, hand cut twice cooked duck fat fries
- The famous banana bread sandwich w mascarpone, berries, honey & almonds
- The Fancy Bacon Roll w The Ribman's Holy F*ck hollandaise sauce
Timmy's interiors aim to create and inspire a calm oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city life by blending extended planting, reclaimed oak and canvas fabrics with carrara marble, lacquered brass and two huge private commission art pieces.
Timmy is perfect for private parties and available for exclusive hire (max capacity 150 standing)
Please Note that we do not take brunch reservations at the weekends, this service is for walk ins only. Dinner reservations are still taken at weekends. Brunch reservations can only be made during the week, Monday - Friday. Please also kindly note that reserved tables will be held for up to 15 minutes, if your whole party are not here within this time your table will be released.Make a Booking Make an Enquiry
Monday - Friday
7:30am – 11:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 11:00pm
9:00am - 10:00pm
Location & Contact
11 Sir Simon Milton Square
Victoria, London SW1E 5DJ
Ph: 020 3019 7404